1. I’ve booked a ticket for England v India in September,5th Test,day 3 at Old Trafford so I’m hopeful on that tbh
  2. in the netherlands they put in evening clock that means between 21.00 uur and 05.00 you may not be out on the street maybe till march , and the rest, is the same as everywhere else lockdown
  3. Originally posted by splinter67:in the netherlands they put in evening clock that means between 21.00 uur and 05.00 you may not be out on the street maybe till march , and the rest, is the same as everywhere else lockdown
    That's what we have too... I find it pretty pointless when everything is closed. And at night I would hardly meet someone. Like virus sleeps during day and is active between 9pm and 5am
  4. Originally posted by splinter67:in the netherlands they put in evening clock that means between 21.00 uur and 05.00 you may not be out on the street maybe till march , and the rest, is the same as everywhere else lockdown
    And today it's announced that one of the biggest events: 4 Day Marches of Nijmegen is cancelled for 2021. I'm afraid this is the first of many 😢

5. Now that the super spreader super bowl has passed, this made me think. He's not exaggerating:
    3K people died in 9/11, it took U2 5 mins to display their names
    More than 440K have died in the US only because of the pandemic = 735 minutes
  6. 20% of the population has been vaccinated here. (Wales)
  7. There is a data lag in that percentage. Check your facts! PHW are notorious in their erroneous presentation of data.
  8. After months of little to no cases and any new cases coming in through travel, we now are in lockdown because of community spread and the UK Variant.
  9. The stupid bowl parties and variants will put a dent in the progress the US has been making the last few weeks.. plus a bungled handling of the initial vaccine distribution. Still gonna be messy for quite a while. And I live in the worst state as far as Covid goes- AZ 🍷
  10. I wonder what bowl you speak of?