1. 100k views in 24 hours, great...
  2. Last of The Rockstars has a very professional multicam edit of the Sphere shows.

Tried to link to his playlist but the embed here messes it up. Wish it was a single video intead of a playlist but that's just a minor whine on my part. (I don't like the track skips when I project it at home).
  3. Originally posted by BloodyValentine:Last of The Rockstars has a very professional multicam edit of the Sphere shows.

[YouTube Video]

Tried to link to his playlist but the embed here messes it up. Wish it was a single video intead of a playlist but that's just a minor whine on my part. (I don't like the track skips when I project it at home).
    👍👏👏👏
  4. Maybe a better source to link in the shows page

5. It's impressive how much the sound mix is different in various sections. I noticed in the 300s, Bono's vocals are really upfront. That video, looks like in the 400s, has Bono REALLY upfront.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:It's impressive how much the sound mix is different in various sections. I noticed in the 300s, Bono's vocals are really upfront. That video, looks like in the 400s, has Bono REALLY upfront.
    Sec 308