1. Boo. Universal took down the 11/1/23 with iem audio video. I imagine they're watching U2 Sphere stuff to make sure the Sirius broadcast doesn't get upped there and 11/1 got caught in the sweep. Guess I'll hold off on the redubbed 11/3 and 12/15 upload for the moment. Disappointing.
  2. Is the forum aware of this one?

3. Originally posted by hoserama:Boo. Universal took down the 11/1/23 with iem audio video. I imagine they're watching U2 Sphere stuff to make sure the Sirius broadcast doesn't get upped there and 11/1 got caught in the sweep. Guess I'll hold off on the redubbed 11/3 and 12/15 upload for the moment. Disappointing.
    VERY disappointing!
    I was SO much enjoying this brilliant video! Thank you Hoserama! At least I got to watch it once...
  4. Originally posted by u2joost:[..]
    VERY disappointing!
    I was SO much enjoying this brilliant video! Thank you Hoserama! At least I got to watch it once...
    It is up for free (and free leech) on U2torrents for download.
  5. Originally posted by hoserama:Boo. Universal took down the 11/1/23 with iem audio video. I imagine they're watching U2 Sphere stuff to make sure the Sirius broadcast doesn't get upped there and 11/1 got caught in the sweep. Guess I'll hold off on the redubbed 11/3 and 12/15 upload for the moment. Disappointing.
    What did you expect?
  6. That videos that don't use any U2.com video or Sirius audio would be allowed to continue on youtube.
  7. Countdown 1982