1. Is the documentary streaming on demand?
  2. Never mind got it
  3. Haven't watched this in a long time, looking great tho! Love a good upscale!
  4. Was someone able to capture the new HQ audio? Would love to listen back to it.
  5. Is it not the same as the DVD? Both are 5.1 Dolby?

And it can't be shared.
  6. Ah my bad I thought it was newer quality please ignore my comment
  7. So the picture quality is suprisingly good (no artifacts during COBL confetti etc.)... so they only need to fix Hamish directing and Bono's voice ... man he was not on top of his game that nights (9/10.05)... on other positives you can hear his guitar in One and Fly... wow!

All in all pleasant surprise from U2.com... leaves a bit of hope for Milan upgrade.. though I'd love to get more from that show than just few songs that were on the bonus-u218-dvd.
  8. Originally posted by zbych:So the picture quality is suprisingly good (no artifacts during COBL confetti etc.)... so they only need to fix Hamish directing and Bono's voice ... man he was not on top of his game that nights (9/10.05)... on other positives you can hear his guitar in One and Fly... wow!

All in all pleasant surprise from U2.com... leaves a bit of hope for Milan upgrade.. though I'd love to get more from that show than just few songs that were on the bonus-u218-dvd.
    I would also be happy with a similar exhibition of some South American concert, recorded for the U23D in Brazil or Argentina.