1. Some of those Best Of Covers are great! Give me Edge with a finger gun(?) any day

2. I would probably opt for the MacPhisto versions. I could see them working too.

3. "Discola"
    LOL

Great job ELIZIUM

4. Pop early design versions of album sleeve.
    Scanned version.

5. Achtung Baby early design versions of album sleeve.
    Scanned version.

6. All That You Can't Leave Behind early design versions of album sleeve.
    Scanned version.

7. The Best Of 1980 - 1990
    The Best Of 1990 - 2000
    early design versions of album sleeve.
    Scanned version.
  8. I recorded the U2 A2Z MTV Special, but never got around to putting it on DVD-R. My VCR shit the bed several years ago. I still have the VHS tape. I remember the one error that I noticed was that MTV listed Pride as being on The Joshua Tree in the lower third.

While looking for anything on U2 A to Z, I came across a guy over at another U2 fansite who digitized a lot of tapes and was trading them etc. He mentions that and another similar special in 1991 where MTV dedicated 3 hours to U2 on a Sunday.
    https://forum.atu2.com/index.php/topic,26603.0.html
  9. Looking at all those different permutations I can only conclude that they made the right choice in the end; some of the others are truly awful.
  10. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Looking at all those different permutations I can only conclude that they made the right choice in the end; some of the others are truly awful.
    A lot of them are terrible. I should imagine there are a whole host more too.
    Maybe they will be shown when the U2 Museum opens one day.
  11. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    A lot of them are terrible. I should imagine there are a whole host more too.
    Maybe they will be shown when the U2 Museum opens one day.
    Is yours signed by Shaughn McGrath and Steve Averill? Only about 2000 copies in hardback available when it was released I think.Mine’s a signed copy,plus I got the T-shirt.Does it fit me 17 years later....not a chance lol
  12. Originally posted by gmc:[..]
    Is yours signed by Shaughn McGrath and Steve Averill? Only about 2000 copies in hardback available when it was released I think.Mine’s a signed copy,plus I got the T-shirt.Does it fit me 17 years later....not a chance lol

Yes my copy was signed by them both (see photo).
    Yes, I recall only a limited run of 2000 were made available.
    There would be a lot more to add were they to update it to present.
    Maybe one day there will be an exhibition catalogue for the U2 museum?