1. Originally posted by ap5:I feel compelled to pile on.

ATYCLB is a phenomenal entry in the U2 catalog. The Elevation concerts I attended at MSG following 9/11 remain the most powerful and emotional concerts I have ever attended.

I’m pretty certain I’ve purchased some form of every U2 audio and video release ever. This release is a joke. It adds absolutely nothing to the official U2 catalog except some pretty packaging.

I honestly hope the band is eventually embarrassed by this. Maybe when the first week sales are 1.
    "I’m pretty certain I’ve purchased some form of every U2 audio and video release ever"

Well good for you I haven't and millions more haven't either,ALTYCLB sold in excess of 12 million copies Beautiful day may have sold a million the rest of the singles not even half that most people who bought the album didn't but the singles or the remixes this is an opportunity for them to get them all in one release ,post 2000 singles died out very quickly and especially for Rock bands whose fans mainly just buy the Albums anyway .
  2. I won't buy that 5 cd box. Insane to spend that money. Got most of the songs already. I will buy the 2 cd package. Because I like to celebrate this great album. And the first time to have especially "Bad", "The Fly", "BD" and "Walk On" as a commercial release.
  3. Aren't we getting that on the Boston live CD?
  4. Live yes but there was a single studio Version of it
  5. Walk On US video is going to be next I think
  6. Ah, the famous Eze version.

7. Got the Walk On (Hallelujah Mix) as a mp3.

Made artwork for it to match.
  8. Can remixes like this and the Elevation Tomb Raider Mix still be found on iTunes or other digital platforms? Just curious as I have these (somewhere) already.
  9. All taken down.
  10. Well then fingers crossed for a nice “complement” to this release when U2.com subscription renewals come about at the end of the year.