1. I will listen to this soon! This is great! Could the next episode be a 97 show?
  2. I've already got an idea which 97 show I want to do first. We've planned a couple more before we get there. But we will get to it, hopefully in the next few weeks. On Instagram @underabootlegsky we will announce which show we'll discuss a few days before the episode comes out.
  3. I think I prefer the bootlegs themselves.. maybe you should make it a bit more concise.. the idea of analysing bootlegs in a podcast is certainly interesting
  4. Originally posted by Ricku2:I think I prefer the bootlegs themselves.. maybe you should make it a bit more concise.. the idea of analysing bootlegs in a podcast is certainly interesting
    Yeah, our goal is to get it down to around an hour. The second episode is down 7 minutes from the first episode....so.....progress!!
  5. This podcast is very good! The amount of things you talk about is quite impressive. Anyway, I think it would be great if you could do 30/40 minutes of introduction to a concert where you analyse the setlist etc etc and then put the whole bootleg in the podcast. That would be the best podcast I've ever heard.
  6. Gonna check this out!
  7. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:This podcast is very good! The amount of things you talk about is quite impressive. Anyway, I think it would be great if you could do 30/40 minutes of introduction to a concert where you analyse the setlist etc etc and then put the whole bootleg in the podcast. That would be the best podcast I've ever heard.
    Ha! It probably would be the best podcast! I'm already slightly concerned about copyright issues, but hopefully just using clips and discussing the individual clips is covered (and since we're making no money, just doing this for the fun, I think we might be okay). But since you're a member of U2start, you've definitely got access to pretty much every show we discuss. And if it's not here, it's probably on YouTube.
  8. Originally posted by waldropcv11:[..]
    Ha! It probably would be the best podcast! I'm already slightly concerned about copyright issues, but hopefully just using clips and discussing the individual clips is covered (and since we're making no money, just doing this for the fun, I think we might be okay). But since you're a member of U2start, you've definitely got access to pretty much every show we discuss. And if it's not here, it's probably on YouTube.
    i have almost every recording, but few years ago a lot got taken down by UMG and YT just have to replace them now.

9. The Numb guitar effect you are speaking of is the Korg A3....

It sounds like it has to much reverb.