1. The WLCCTT Dublin 93 is out of place but is really notable for it's one in a lifetime arrangement. It's really unique.
  2. During the United Nations call before Help! I think it sounds like Willie Williams and not Paul McG.
  3. The Stingray music was a great choice!

4. @miryclay

Yeah. The A3. I’ve got one of those, mine’s pretty finicky, so maybe his was having an off night for that song.

Thanks for the correction on the phone call, we’ll correct it and thank you in the next episode.

Speaking of the next episode, we have a fun new thing we’re doing where we post a clue as to what our next show will be, and the person who guesses the correct date and location will get a shoutout on the next show.

Here’s the picture for the next episode. Good luck!
  5. Need another clue
  6. A show in NZ?
  7. Don’t want to make it too easy on everyone yet! Maybe in a day or two if no one gets it, I’ll give an easier one

8. I'd like to play a side, not affiliated with the podcast, guessing game.

Name that bootleg from a pic:
  9. Then back to the podcast
  10. Not sure to go the riverboat or the St Louis route. But my guess is 1982-02-11 in New Orleans on a riverboat
  11. WOW! You got it! I tried to distract you with the arch but you got it.

You win free fact checking from Canada!.

LOL, I'm looking forward to the 'St.Louis' podcast.

12. I think my clue was too difficult. The next episode is October 10, 2001 in South Bend, Indiana, USA. Can anyone figure out my clue now knowing what show it is?