1. I was just waiting for ‘is it my imagionattttion.’
  2. or have I finally found something worth living for... Exactly what I was gonna write 😂👍
  3. Haha. Ever tried playing Supersonic and Run To You back to back? Noel's a great song stealer writer
  4. As many of you said,Bono sounds uninspired.no comparison with Children of the Revolution from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.
    I personally don’t feel anything about this cover
    So i ask myself why the did it
    It doesn’t add anything to the world
  5. I just tried this vocal trick on Bono’s vocal that Tony Visconti did on the original Marc Bolan vocal, and gotta say it sounds more like the original
  6. This sounds like a bono solo project featuring Elton John. Hard to tell the rest of the band are playing.
  7. Larry is on horns.
  8. It's actually Trombone Shorty. He also played on The Saints are Coming l believe.
  9. He sounds great. I had a little go at trying to "remix" the song. yesterday. I double-tracked Bono with a slight delay and tried to give the whole track a more 70's feel. Will post it later in the remix topic if anyone's interested..

I love it (but that says nothing )

10. So wanted to catch a gander at the U2 cover for Bang a Gong, which I got the sample of only to realize that out of all the songs it’s the only one that’s album only. Hopefully it’ll be available to listen to on YouTubemusic. I’lll convert it to mp3. Not going to buy the whole album for just one song. Even if it is U2.