1. Originally posted by UVII:[..]
    What is the problem with Patti Smith in the forum ?

Paris 2015 and 2017, it was a nice surprise for me...
    She ruins u2 songs
  2. Originally posted by UVII:[..]
    What is the problem with Patti Smith in the forum ?

Paris 2015 and 2017, it was a nice surprise for me...
    It’s her style of singing I think.

I was being facetious, I don’t have problem with Patti in general. Really enjoyed her appearance in London in 2015 but that was her own song.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    It’s her style of singing I think.

I was being facetious, I don’t have problem with Patti in general. Really enjoyed her appearance in London in 2015 but that was her own song.
    It is a partucular style, I agree with this. Personally, I like her voice. Bad/People Have The Power was the highlight of the show in Paris 3.
  4. It really didn't faze me any during the show

Bono himself has ruined his song in the begening of this tour.
  5. Berlin was my personal favourite. I also like the video of Dublin.
  6. Amsterdam 2 and Berlin
  7. My personal favorites

Leg 1: Chicago 2
    Leg 2: Berlin
    Leg 3: sao Paulo 4 (or maybe #2)
    Leg 4: Saitama 2

All have good iem recordings if I recall. Berlin might be one of the Xavel sources that was decent, i remember a bunch of the European iem releases were awful.
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:My personal favorites

Leg 1: Chicago 2
    Leg 2: Berlin
    Leg 3: sao Paulo 4 (or maybe #2)
    Leg 4: Saitama 2

All have good iem recordings if I recall. Berlin might be one of the Xavel sources that was decent, i remember a bunch of the European iem releases were awful.
    The iem recordings or the mixes?
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:Of the shows I attended Singapore 1 was the one I enjoyed the most, amazing atmosphere. I like the early shows where Bono sang every lyric of One and ISHFWILF plus the full lyrics to New Years Day . I also like the count free IEM’s so the Rose Bowl 21/05/2017 ticks they boxes. Then the 2019 tour I like with the generally longer Setlists and better Setlist choices Saitama 5/12/2019 is probably the show i’d pick from that.

Rose Bowl 21/05/2017 IEM is simply amazing !!
  10. The bootleg iem mixes that were released. Empress valley and all the others... misaligned messes.
  11. Saitama 2 had the better setlist but I preferred Saitama 1 personally. Although if I had to listen back I'd listen to the second show. Mainly because of Bad and Gloria....
  12. Saitama 1 was a good show but I thought might 2 was significantly better. Plus night 1 they were distracted by the Sirius announcement gimmick. Spent too long on that in soundcheck.