1. Too many Americans on the rail
  2. Wrong teleprompter file...
  3. Lol, no not so much forgot specifically where he was in the world but in the middle of the performance I think his concentration would have been on his vocal delivery rather than the fact he was in Ireland and he’s maybe just sort of got caught up in the moment brain gone blank and went for the America snippet. Maybe someone seen the printed Setlist to confirm whether it was planned or not ?
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Lol, no not so much forgot specifically where he was in the world but in the middle of the performance I think his concentration would have been on his vocal delivery rather than the fact he was in Ireland and he’s maybe just sort of got caught up in the moment brain gone blank and went for the America snippet. Maybe someone seen the printed setlist?
    Maybe tired and hangover from his home parties had its effect too...
  5. you guys don't know about Irish history? Of course it was not a mistake
    And best U2 shows are when they're hung over (but were they??)
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Lol, no not so much forgot specifically where he was in the world but in the middle of the performance I think his concentration would have been on his vocal delivery rather than the fact he was in Ireland and he’s maybe just sort of got caught up in the moment brain gone blank and went for the America snippet. Maybe someone seen the printed Setlist to confirm whether it was planned or not ?

#reach
  7. Originally posted by Ricku2:you guys don't know about Irish history? Of course it was not a mistake
    And best U2 shows are when they're hung over (but were they??)
    Auckland 2 was even weirder during In God's Country "America we love you, come on!" like whut

And he snippeted America during Bad, Auckland 1.

????
  8. In Japan. Bono: we love America! You Know what we're talking about!
  9. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Auckland 2 was even weirder during In God's Country "America we love you, come on!" like whut

And he snippeted America during Bad, Auckland 1.

????
    In God's Country is about America. And Bono can snippet whatever he wants. It's so weird that fans are confused because Bono is not doing the snippet they expect. It's even more than weird.
  10. GOAT