1. Originally posted by germcevoy:Making me feel like I should revisit. I did get through it almost twice though. The goosebumps never arrived. I put it considerably behind Atlanta.
    Atlanta plays in a completely different league. THAT is stellar.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:I think it started to find its feet at One, and really took off at Bad. But the mistakes throughout let down the overall performance for me and I still don’t think the audience were fully into it until they started to hear the songs from previous albums. Only listened the once though.
    Yep, One and Bad were the true lift-off moments. But I strongly disagree regarding the audience, to me they sounded like they were really digging the AB tracks in a way you won't find often. Almost Milan-ish.
  3. Likeasong i would like to tell you you made a fantactic review of austin..i think we have the same taste in boots.
    Thanks
    Have you heard gend and kiel 92?
  4. Originally posted by ferlut:Likeasong i would like to tell you you made a fantactic review of austin..i think we have the same taste in boots.
    Thanks
    Have you heard gend and kiel 92?
    Haha, merci Glad to share a taste.

Gent was one of the first DVD bootlegs I ever downloaded and I have it in very high regard sentimentally, although there are slightly better shows from that month. And Kiel is hands down one of their best shows ever, it ticks all the boxes. Burn the fucking house down!!!!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yep, One and Bad were the true lift-off moments. But I strongly disagree regarding the audience, to me they sounded like they were really digging the AB tracks in a way you won't find often. Almost Milan-ish.
    I will give that run of AB songs another listen later.
  6. Likeasong which boots from march april may and jaune you think about?
  7. All of them. Absolutely my favorite 3 month run of U2 live!!! If you force me to choose just 5, I'll go for

Atlanta
    Vancouver
    Milan
    Dortmund
    Kiel
  8. Thanks for the advice
  9. The famed Frank Erwin Centre closed last weekend in the "Live Music Capital of the World". U2 haven't played a non-Erwin Centre gig since War in 83. Long time ago. Hopefully the band will embrace the new Moody Centre which is in the same proximity.

https://moodycenteratx.com/