1. Pretty much what it says in the title - what particular performances of songs you feel were brilliant but are either underrated/not talked about enough or at all?

IMO I Will Follow at Zoo TV Rotterdam night 3 (1993/5/10) is right up there as a great version of the song.

2. Originally posted by GayThePrayAway:Pretty much what it says in the title - what particular performances of songs you feel were brilliant but are either underrated/not talked about enough or at all?

IMO I Will Follow at Zoo TV Rotterdam night 3 (1993/5/10) is right up there as a great version of the song.
    To me I Will Follow always feels out of place in the Zoo TV environment

Ontopic: I Still Haven't Found from the night after (1993-05-11 - Rotterdam, aka the "hangover show") is great, acoustic and full of fun and lyric improvs.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    To me I Will Follow always feels out of place in the Zoo TV environment

Ontopic: I Still Haven't Found from the night after (1993-05-11 - Rotterdam, aka the "hangover show") is great, acoustic and full of fun and lyric improvs.
    Hello.
  4. I knew I'd catch your eye, I remember you love that show. Funnily enough you wrote a review on the show pages for the birthday gig but not for the hangover one
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I knew I'd catch your eye, I remember you love that show. Funnily enough you wrote a review on the show pages for the birthday gig but not for the hangover one
    That needs corrected. Such a shambolic version of Bad too but it’s beautiful with the snippet of Irish Headtbeat. Special show.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    That needs corrected. Such a shambolic version of Bad too but it’s beautiful with the snippet of Irish Headtbeat. Special show.
    Such a shambolic version of [insert any of the 23 songs] but it's beautiful because [insert random reason]. One of the best '93 shows no doubt.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Such a shambolic version of [insert any of the 23 songs] but it's beautiful because [insert random reason]. One of the best '93 shows no doubt.
    I’m not sure there has even been another version of Bad where Bono doesn’t sing ‘let it go..’
  8. i will follow live at boston (elevation tour)
  9. 2005-04-28 has a great version of Streets
  10. Zooropa - 12th August 1993

Bad - 12th August 1993 (with Jo Shankar on violin)