1997-12-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Popmart
Gespielte Songs : 25
Audio-Aufnahmen: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Hear me coming ✘✘✘
  2. Eagles of death metal closing the gig!
  3. Joe O'Herlihy on guitar😉
  4. This has got to be the most unconventional tour wrap-up of a world tour ever. I loved the gesture but it would have been nicer if U2 had came back and played a song (preferably 40 lol) after the EODM's own tune.
  5. Didn't realize they had a left handed drummer!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:This has got to be the most unconventional tour wrap-up of a world tour ever. I loved the gesture but it would have been nicer if U2 had came back and played a song (preferably 40 lol) after the EODM's own tune.
    yeah the gesture is absolutely wonderful. So generous of U2. That was a great thing they did, but I understand what you're saying, I also have thought that was a kinda strange way to end a tour. But it was the right thing to do for the circumstances I guess.
  7. I don't like the Front singer of EODM and the things he said after the attacks, but I love it how he owns the stage. And it was a great gesture that meant a lot to the guys of EODM.
  8. Originally posted by Papo:I don't like the Front singer of EODM and the things he said after the attacks, but I love it how he owns the stage. And it was a great gesture that meant a lot to the guys of EODM.
    The guy was out of order what he said, plain and simple. He didn’t lose anyone that night, the families of people that lost their lives showed more dignity while he uses it as an excuse to come up with his own theories. I quite enjoyed their performance as well but the lead singer at least is a clown.