1. Swore I heard him sing the right lyrics on another bootleg...believe it was a soundboard, being played over the speakers while I was at the Hard Rock Cafe. Was thinking Glasgow right up until the end.
  2. Originally posted by MattG:Swore I heard him sing the right lyrics on another bootleg...believe it was a soundboard, being played over the speakers while I was at the Hard Rock Cafe. Was thinking Glasgow right up until the end.
    Please open a thread called Mystery Kite
  3. Would be an extremely tough solve as we're still talking about Ultraviolet....by way of talking about Sunday Bloody Sunday....in a thread about Kite
  4. Oh sorry, I hadn't read the discussion. Now I see you guys really went off road this time
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Unless you were lucky enough to be in Glasgow where he actually sang the proper lyrics. Don’t think I’ve heard him sing the proper lyrics any other night of the tour but I’ve not listened to every show.
    Glasgow shows are ALWAYS the best shows ever.

Specially Glasgow 2
  6. Glasgow 2, specifically known for its performance of Where the Streets Have No Name from 2015-07-02 Chicago, of course
  7. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Glasgow 2, specifically known for its performance of Where the Streets Have No Name from 2015-07-02 Chicago, of course
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
  8. Shame no Glasgow in 2019
  9. Was there even a tour in 2019 at all
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Unless you were lucky enough to be in Glasgow where he actually sang the proper lyrics. Don’t think I’ve heard him sing the proper lyrics any other night of the tour but I’ve not listened to every show.

The biggest regret of my life. Worse than that time Elon Musk asked me for lend of a fiver to start some electric car business.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

The biggest regret of my life. Worse than that time Elon Musk asked me for lend of a fiver to start some electric car business.
    I thought your biggest regret would be never figuring out the mystery Bad.
  12. Wait until me or Ross backs out and admits we made it all up.