1. Melbourne, 18th November version, hands down having the best solo by the Edge of all the Kites' version of 2006..... Even better than the official single version of Sydney, 11th November. And.... You can try this following version from Brisbane rehearsal which in my opinion is the 3rd best quality ( sound wise ) but 2nd best quality ( Edge's solo quality wise ).

2. What was the same week as the Lennon assassination? He died 8 years before AOH was released and the Slane concert in reference was 3 months removed from the anniversary of his death?
  3. I'm fairly certain that the 'touched the ground at JFK' line from the song 'AOH' (1988) was in reference to U2's arrival for their first American tour in December 1980. The fifth or sixth of December to be exact.
  4. Bono has also swapped the lyrics from 'Salvation Army Blues' to 'Salvation in the Blues' which is just stone cold genius. But you all knew that.
  5. Originally posted by miryclay:Bono has also swapped the lyrics from 'Salvation Army Blues' to 'Salvation in the Blues' which is just stone cold genius. But you all knew that.
    ...huh? The lyrics are salvation in the blues?

6. @ 3:02
  7. I guess you didn't listen to one of the top five bootlegs in terms of popularity.
  8. Did you listen to it? Or the original for the matter? I’m yet to hear a version where he sings ‘Salvation Army blues’.
  9. The link is posted above
  10. You’ve not linked to anything which backs up what you’re saying. I can only assume you’re on the wind up.