1. It’s much more fun on this side of the fence.
  2. "Mystery Angel Of Harlem"

Kill me now
  3. I think Papo has already has as good as confirmed he didn’t sing it with his latest post on this thread and the original claim was that he changed the lyrics from Salvation Army blues to salvation in the blues but Salvation Army blues was never the proper lyric in the first place. People have likely just had the wrong lyric in their head to start with.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:I think Papo has already has as good as confirmed he didn’t sing it with his latest post on this thread and the original claim was that he changed the lyrics from Salvation Army blues to salvation in the blues but Salvation Army blues was never the proper lyric in the first place. People have likely just had the wrong lyric in their head to start with.
    I believe miryclay is claiming that he's heard the lyric changed to "salvation army blues" and accidentally had the show incorrect.

People have certainly misheard the lyric but I don't think its impossible that miryclay is still correct, given that he also used the original line in his post and thought there was an instance of distinct change.
  5. Also if you're certain its not on a single Zoo soundboard I'll eliminate them all but thats a lofty claim unless you're 100% sure - just checking before I go through and strike them.
  6. Originally posted by MattG:Also if you're certain its not on a single Zoo soundboard I'll eliminate them all but thats a lofty claim unless you're 100% sure - just checking before I go through and strike them.
    There isn’t that many zoo tv soundboards/broadcasts 6 shows plus Sydney

(Stockholm, Rotterdam, east Rutherford, Washington, Dublin and Adelaide)

Definitely not on them. And it’s not on the other Dublin show which isn’t a soundboard that I checked last night. It was the Dublin broadcast where Miryclay suggested the change had been made and even shared a link to. All points to it never happening. Not at the 2 London shows it was played on zoo tv either. Should have added Basel as well to the soundboard shows. I think the other soundboards are incomplete.
  7. You can cross out 2015-10-26.
  8. And a clatter....
  9. As the 'Angel' hits the ground
  10. LOL
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    There isn’t that many zoo tv soundboards/broadcasts 6 shows plus Sydney

(Stockholm, Rotterdam, east Rutherford, Washington, Dublin and Adelaide)

Definitely not on them. And it’s not on the other Dublin show which isn’t a soundboard that I checked last night. It was the Dublin broadcast where Miryclay suggested the change had been made and even shared a link to. All points to it never happening. Not at the 2 London shows it was played on zoo tv either. Should have added Basel as well to the soundboard shows. I think the other soundboards are incomplete.
    Fair enough, I was just assuming there were many - stricken