1. Yup they never seemed to get it right. Even the performance on that fan club release was wonky. The makings of a nice ballad but never quite got the execution right.
  2. Zzzzz in Dublin
  3. They had to do the change od the setlist in 2018 because they were making the DVD in Berlin, and wanted to feature more songs that are not on Paris DVD.

I missed Streets in Milan 2018. To be honest, did not even notice the rest of JT missing.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think Red Flag Day was supposed to take the place of Gloria based on how they started the leg and also what Adam I think had said prior to the leg about introducing summer of love and red flag day. They might still have changed their minds but what you’ve written there is pretty much what I think they were going to go with which still looks great although being a big AB fan I’m happier with what we got. Maybe the ideal would have been to see one show like that and one show like it became. But there was never meant to be a Berlin suite until they had to reschedule Berlin 2.

Yeah I remember Adam saying that. They played Red Flag Day quite a bit during the EU leg but then suddenly dropped it after Milan? Must have been because shows were starting to be filmed as dress rehearsals and they wanted Gloria on the DVD instead.

5. Ive heard this cities thing before, but how does TUF relate to it? Some relation to the single city it was chosen to be played in? (Copenhagen i believe)
  6. Originally posted by marik:[..]

Ive heard this cities thing before, but how does TUF relate to it? Some relation to the single city it was chosen to be played in? (Copenhagen i believe)
    Oddly enough I don’t think it was anything to do with Copenhagen. He was just using the song to tell a story about being able to visit places and in this one mentions Tokyo as TUF was inspired by artwork at the Chicago peace museum that was done by Japanese victims of the Hiroshima bombing. Maybe they just didn’t have a song that was related to Copenhagen, it would have been interesting to hear what other ideas they would have had for different shows.
  7. i am dreaming of the return of The Fly/Bono with the leather jacket, black dyed hair and the goggles
  8. I am dreading the return of The Fly/Bono with the leather jacket, black dyed hair and the goggles.
  9. Are we really seriously discussing this imaginary and for some wet dream, but totally non existent tour? There are not even rumours,just someones wishes
  10. Originally posted by Alvin:Are we really seriously discussing this imaginary and for some wet dream, but totally non existent tour? There are not even rumours,just someones wishes
    The rumours are as creative as the original ZooTV concept. We all know ZoomTV is in the works.
  11. Rumours should have at least a little bit of real background, not being completely imaginary.
  12. Someone wake me up when U2Valencia tweets about it.