1. Big numbers for anything featuring U2.

2. The real indicator of a song to be a hit or not now a days is iTunes chart. On that front, WATP is still at no. 11 on European chart & 34 on worldwide chart even after 82 days. That's a very strong sales indicator. And the YouTube view counts is only of official account..... other hundreds of accounts' view counts is not included here.
  3. Does anyone buy music anymore...
  4. And 7 Digital, Qobuz, and any other number of services out there...

iTunes charts aren't reflective of much. They change in real time as people buy things. They don't reflect purchases on other services, they don't reflect streaming. Most countries do have actual sales charts which cover all of these options and many include streaming tallies. They are a far more accurate view of how a song is doing.

The song didn't crack the top 10 in very many spots. Didn't chart at all in the UK, barely cracked the top 100 in France. It did make the top 10 in Belgium, Netherlands, but few others. It didn't chart in Ireland unless you look at the Irish Artist chart for the week. It did far better in Airplay on radio, then it did in any of the sales charts.

We've got a compilation of the charts as of a couple of weeks ago after the finale of the tournament.

https://www.u2songs.com/discography/garrix_martin_ft._bono_and_the_edge_we_are_the_people_single
  5. Heard this at a restaurant last week in Charlotte, NC. Needless to say my jaw dropped, but I'm glad ol' Clay Calloway could get (somewhat of) a hit after 15+ years
  6. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:Heard this at a restaurant last week in Charlotte, NC. Needless to say my jaw dropped, but I'm glad ol' Clay Calloway could get (somewhat of) a hit after 15+ years
    To coincide with the Sing 2 movie plot !!
  7. Full orchestral release please...
  8. They play this on 93.1 XRT in chicago all the time
  9. Over 20 million views on official YouTube account !!
  10. Herd this in my local grocery store in Connecticut yesterday
  11. This is peak modern Bono. Lyric and vocal. I still have a soft spot for this one.