1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]
    My idea had been anything that has only been played a dozen times or less. Hence I excluded Little Things from my list as it was played 16 times. Honorable mentions can be given to something like Twilight that hasn't been played for 38 years. Also suggest keeping it to U2 songs, not covers.
    A good chunk of the selections up til now wouldn’t be accepted then.
  2. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]
    My idea had been anything that has only been played a dozen times or less. Hence I excluded Little Things from my list as it was played 16 times. Honorable mentions can be given to something like Twilight that hasn't been played for 38 years. Also suggest keeping it to U2 songs, not covers.

Oh, to hear Twilight again...
  3. Zooropa - Babyface London Wembley 93
  4. Your Blue Room
    One Tree Hill pre-JT30
    Lucifer's Hands
    Crystal Ballroom
  5. Not really a rare song but it was awesome to see them perform 40 in Boston July 10th 2015
  6. Especially since it wasn’t on the setlist
  7. Boy Falls From The Sky
    Landlady
    2 Hearts Beat As 1
    11 O Clock
    People Have The Power

If it qualifies
    Glastonbury
    Every Breaking Wave 2010
  8. Whiskey in a Jar - Larry Zoo TV Pittsburgh
    Aug 1992

Staring at the Sun (electric) - Popmart Giants Stadium Meadowlands May 1997

11 O Clock Tick Tock - Elevation Tour Washington DC June 2001

The Ground Beneath Her Feet - Elevation Tour Washington DC June 2001

Please (acoustic) , Wild Honey, What's Goin' On? - Philadelphia Nov 2001

Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Party Girl - Vertigo Tour Boston May 2005

Crumbs From Your Table - Vertigo Tour Boston Oct 2005

Unknown Caller - 360 Tour, Chicago 2009

Your Blue Room - 360 Tour Chicago 2009

Zooropa, Happy Birthday - to Paul McGuiness. 360 Tour. Anaheim, CA. June 2011

Ordinary Love, Volcano - iNNOCENCE and eXPERIENCE New York, 2014

A Sort of Homeciming, The Little Things that Give You Away - The Joshua Tree 2017 Tour May 2017

Red Flag Day - eXPERIENCE and iNNOCENCE San Jose May 2018
  9. Some rare ones that come to mind:
    Spanish Eyes Tampa 1987-12-05 Tampa Stadium(Now Demolished)
    Wild Rover Miami 1992-10-03 Joe Robbie Stadium
    North Star Miami 2011-06-29 Land Shark Stadium or Joe Robbie Stadium(It has had 1,900 names, I will stick with Joe Robbie)

Now, the RAREST OF ALL, I have heard this an INCREDIBLE FOUR TIMES:
    Stuck In A Moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2001-03-26 National Car Rental Center
    2009-10-03 Carter
    2009-10-06 Georgia Dome
    2009-10-09 Raymond James Stadium

Ok, Stuck is not rare, and I am among those who still love it, and probably always will. I'm less tired of Stuck than I am of Elevation, Vertigo, and a few other Warhorses. Elevation is probably a better song, but it's been overdone for a long time now.
  10. Stuck in a moment has been very rarely played since after 360. Only 19 times since then and a bunch of them not during full tour shows, some of them with just Bono and the edge present as well. It was only played for about 1/4 of the vertigo tour and a 1/3 of 360. It’s one of the songs I’m quite keen to hear the next time I see them play, been 13 years for me personally since the last time I heard it live. Walk on is due another run again, at least the acoustic performance in 2020 shows they haven’t dismissed the songs just because of the Ahn San Suu Kyi links time for them to fully reclaim it.
  11. Duplicate, and I'm not smart enough to figure out why