1. This is the wrong way round but only 40/76 IE shows had One and I was at one of them (Glasgow 2) which I guess is a neat piece of trivia given it's been played at every other show since 1992...

as a side point I still maintain that The Fly with Bono's live vocals counts as a song for that show which is a rarity! (but mainly because it would also put Glasgow 2 joint top for longest set on 27)
  2. Lemon and Daddy's Gonna Pay... both only played for 10 performances on that final ZOO TV leg
  3. Electrical Storm, Lucifer's Hands, Dirty Day, North Star, Mercy, Volcano
  4. Ahimsa
  5. @Tristan: That might forever be the rarest one (besides "Father is an Elefant" maybe...), as I don't expect the band to play it again. So: congrats!
  6. First time Bono sang the Pavarotti verse in Miss Sarajevo
    Original of the Species
    Unknown Caller
    Sweetest Thing
    Party Girl
    Happy Birthday
    The Little Things That Give You Away
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    Dirty Day
  7. Here is my treasured rarity though:

Rain

2005-06-24 - Dublin (2 times)
    2009-07-25 - Dublin
    2011-07-08 - Montreal
  8. Originally posted by Papo:@Tristan: That might forever be the rarest one (besides "Father is an Elefant" maybe...), as I don't expect the band to play it again. So: congrats!
    Hello hello
  9. It is pretty amazing if you’re someone who’s managed to witness an original U2 song that’s only been played once and not played again likely. Boy falls from the sky is another that falls into that category as well. Was there any U2 fans at the decade of difference gig where they played a man and a woman? As in any of the general public non politicians etc. wave of sorrow and north and south of the river would have been pretty special too.