1. I've started the GA line.
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:Even though Wanderer says next June at the earliest I still reckon we'll be waiting for a 2024 tour. Maybe a late 2023 album release?

The real question is: what will happen first, a u2 tour or Heartland being released?

I think we are going to get more than one album's worth of material. I'm just sayin. I wish they would give us something right now. SOE is almost five years old.
  3. IE lightbulb
  4. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]

I think we are going to get more than one album's worth of material. I'm just sayin. I wish they would give us something right now. SOE is almost five years old.
    They seem to be releasing more new songs with each album or album/tour cycle anyway. With SOI we had ordinary love and invisible on the build up to it then the album itself had 11 new songs plus 2 more bonus tracks so 15 songs released within a year. With SOE it was 14 (the album tracks + book of your heart). When you include ahimsa and your song saved my life they’ve released 3 albums worth of songs since the very end of 2013 when ordinary love was released.
  5. Yup, the B Side seems to be dead. I guess what we get now is some Bonus tracks that don't fit on the album. At least Covid allows for a bookend of eras. Hopefully the last script will be shelved.
  6. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]

Well we'll be getting the acoustic album + the new album.
  7. That came out like ten years ago. I already have my remastered copy. I can't believe that Edge lost the new album on the cloud.
  8. Who would have thought that Bono was a shredder after all. His solo album moved the needle.
  9. Make sure you leave the show early to start the queue for the next day, and complain about the set list!
  10. I wonder if they’ll play the new acoustic versions live on the next tour, or if it will be seen as just a COVID side project.