1. Aprils fools....
  2. I thought the Songs of Era was over? Interesting that we're on schedule for a new album in 2023 too. That could mean we could see a tour start in June as previously mentioned.
  3. i don't feel anything about this rumour
  4. I hope this is April
    Fools
  5. From what we know for upcoming releases we know that a reworked album is eventually coming so not all of this is an April fools joke.
  6. noooo 😭😭
  7. Same here... iirc Adam mentioned that they were "changing keys and playing around with the tempos" so hopefully they'll accomodate the new arrangements to Bono's increasingly weak vocals and make the most of them.
  8. I have a copy. Bono left a copy at the Washington monument last night and I have freely shared it online. This is old news.
  9. Originally posted by SJKamal:I thought the Songs of Era was over? Interesting that we're on schedule for a new album in 2023 too. That could mean we could see a tour start in June as previously mentioned.
    Nah, they still have Songs of Ascent in the pipeline, as well as whatever they call next years “rock” album…
  10. soo
    October 2022: Single
    November 2022: Old Songs Album
    Beginning of 2023: New Album probably preceded by a single
    Spring/Summer 2023: Tour
  11. Originally posted by thalloween:soo
    October 2022: Single
    November 2022: Old Songs Album
    Beginning of 2023: New Album probably preceded by a single
    Spring/Summer 2023: Tour
    Looks a pretty amazing schedule to me with the AB fan club release to come this year still as well. Perfect.
  12. Is SOA still happening then? Thought they scrapped it in favour of the rock album