1. let the guy don't like mercy, I don't like get on your boots

2. NOT everything they touch Is gold but the same duo made a very average song sound really good https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmDHJ4FzVk

If the reworks lure Larry from retirement I expect nothing less than Level of greatness close to Every Breaking Wave (MTV EMA version) - I hope that kind of “change” of originals they are workin on!
  3. That piano version of Every Breaking Wave already exists, I think they would change Bono's voice if they had to do ANYTHING with that song
  4. Originally posted by Damonio123:That piano version of Every Breaking Wave already exists, I think they would change Bono's voice if they had to do ANYTHING with that song
    I never said they should rework EBW again… i said i expect This type of reworks
  5. wait, talking about EBW made me remember that Song's Of innocence already has acoustic versions of all their songs, tremendous
  6. I would think (and hope) they'd skip EBW. That song has been stripped down enough from its album version.
  7. Every Breaking Wave (Acoustic - Larry Mullen Jr Mix)

8. I can't see what you are saying about Tears For Fears, but their album is fantastic. Beyond what I was hoping for. They too have severe writer's block, which is ok. Since 2000 we have only 2 TFF albums along with 3 solo albums between Curt And Roland, so 5 albums in the time U2 have done 5 albums. The Tipping Point is better than SOI, SOE, and I'd have to really think before saying it is better than No Line, but it might be.
  9. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]

I can't see what you are saying about Tears For Fears, but their album is fantastic. Beyond what I was hoping for. They too have severe writer's block, which is ok. Since 2000 we have only 2 TFF albums along with 3 solo albums between Curt And Roland, so 5 albums in the time U2 have done 5 albums. The Tipping Point is better than SOI, SOE, and I'd have to really think before saying it is better than No Line, but it might be.
    Just what I meant, its impressive that an band in their 60s can release such a strong album
  10. Maybe Songs Of Surrender is album where they play the songs in new wasy; Adam on vocals, Edge on Bass, Larry on guitar and Bono on drums?
    That would be intressting....
  11. One Man comes, in the name of Love.
    One Man come and go.
    One Woman comes, she to justify.
    One Woman to overthrow.
    In The Name Of Love

That's how it sounded in JT 17' 19' and EI 18'

But I don't see them re-arranging it, or.... yes?