1. Just got it. Excited for the book, not as much for the Re-recordings of the songs, as I have made that clear in other posts. Have not really started reading, other than flipping through, but I'm sure I will love it, even if I know most of the stories from old interviews. I'm sure there will be more detailed insight, and a lot of Bono versions of the truth, which I love!
  2. For someone who can’t remember the lyrics he wrote, he sure can recall a lot of fine details from 1978.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    For someone who can’t remember the lyrics he wrote, he sure can recall a lot of fine details from 1978.
    Lol that's typical for older people. They don't remember what they did an hour ago, but can talk hours and hours about things that happened 50 years ago... and can't stop talk about it
  4. Are the signed copies handsigned or autopen?
  5. received my copy yesterday! beautiful book.
    I was hoping for a signed version, but I didn't manage to score one in time.
    And paying 250,- or 350,- to a scalper is a bit steep...
  6. Try here for audio

-Links removed-
  7. Up to chapter 18, enjoying it so far, making my car rides to work easier!
  8. On chapter 10 and loving it! It's making me want to revisit U2 By U2. I'm reading along with the audio book, and it is a great immersive and intimate experience!
  9. Was really surprised that 'Pete the Chop' from an early demo is on the audio book, at least part of it, and in no better quality than what we have.
  10. I don't like the opening, it's too scary for me. I'm a big scaredy-poo