1. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

i have not heard always, could someone possibly send it to me?

I don't know if I can give you the link to it here (its official material), but I'd be happy to email you a link. It was also on the 7 EP that came out a few years back.
  2. I also forgot to mention Lady With The Spinning Head and The Three Sunrises which would be my favorites after Always, and also that's 1 song for each era of U2.
  3. Originally posted by Macphistfly(...)So stop wasting my time
  4. I only have a few of the b-sides, and I'm not familiar with some of the above mentioned. I have a bunch of the later b-sides from the bomb sessions, but other than that I don't have much else. I've never even heard of always or are you gonna wait forever. Any help in finding these would be much appreciated.
  5. Originally posted by sdking91I only have a few of the b-sides, and I'm not familiar with some of the above mentioned. I have a bunch of the later b-sides from the bomb sessions, but other than that I don't have much else. I've never even heard of always or are you gonna wait forever. Any help in finding these would be much appreciated.

are you gonna wait forever, is absolutely amazing, in my opinion better than all because of you and one that really should have been on the album.
  6. Awesome! Do you know where I could find it?
  7. hmmm. i really dont like always. but i have both always and are you gonna wait forever if anyone wants um. post you email addresses or something. and wasnt mercy a b-side to all because of you? - i think it was.
  8. I'll take as many awesome b-sides as you've got....

SDKing91@gmail.com

thanks so much
  9. Could someone e-mail the Lady With The Spinning Head to me?

casper1512@gmail.com

Many thanks
  10. Originally posted by sdking91I'll take as many awesome b-sides as you've got....

SDKing91@gmail.com

thanks so much

ok i sent you mercy are you gonna wait forever and always - you should get them pretty soon. they are m4a format so you will need itunes to play them.

11. perfect! Thanks so much for that.
  12. Difficult one...

I choose Spanish Eyes and Silver and Gold

see you