Silver and Gold
    Luminous Time (Hold on to Love)
    Love Comes Tumbling
  3. For me, I've got a few:

Spanish Eyes
    Always
    Big Girls Are Best
    Ava Maria
  4. Originally posted by robbie07hmmm. i really dont like always. but i have both always and are you gonna wait forever if anyone wants um. post you email addresses or something. and wasnt mercy a b-side to all because of you? - i think it was.

Hi robbie07, can you please send me that B-sides too ?
    It's busta_freelance79@hotmail.com

I can't give my opinion actually cause i haven't got any singles
    Can't find them anywhere ! (except Vertigo and Window In The Skies... )

But i have some from the best-of Albums and the Rare and Unreleased Album...
    From that i like "Lady With The Spinning Head" , "Native Son" (from Vertigo), "Salomé" and "Sweetest Thing"...
  5. hallelujah here she comes
  6. Lady with the spinning head
    Spanish Eyes
    Silver and gold

take care people
  7. I like Bass Trap ( from Unforgettable Fire ) .
  8. Originally posted by u2met86hallelujah here she comes

Heyy I forgot that one...good choice!!
  9. Originally posted by anuare82Lady with the spinning head
    Spanish Eyes
    Silver and gold

take care people

agreed. these are also awesome.
  10. Race against Time, Viva Davidoff, Alex descends into Hell... oh sorry, wrong topic.

1 - Lady with the spinning Head
    2 - Luminous Times
    3 - A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel
    4 - Hallelujah here she comes
    5 - Holy Joe

The cover versions are a totally different topic to me; I can't really compare them to the other B- sides. They are so refreshingly different than the original versions. Like Jesus Christ, Dancing barefoot, Satellite of Love, Paint it black, Unchained Melody, Beat on the Brat, Don't take your guns to Town... gotta love them all. Just my five cents again, of course.

Alex
  11. Originally posted by robbie07hmmm. i really dont like always. but i have both always and are you gonna wait forever if anyone wants um. post you email addresses or something. and wasnt mercy a b-side to all because of you? - i think it was.

Hey Robbie. Mercy was a demo from the HTDAAB sessions in 2003-2004. Are You Gonna Wait Forever was a b-side to something, it may have been the ABOY promo CD. It was sold out by the time I got to the shop so...I didn't get it. Also, does the Sydney 'Kite' 2006 track count as a b-side (what a performance), almost better than Slane 2001 but then again, it could be 'cos I am Australian.

I've mentioned it loads of times, but Levitate is a damned good song if I ever heard one.
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Hey Robbie. Mercy was a demo from the HTDAAB sessions in 2003-2004. Are You Gonna Wait Forever was a b-side to something, it may have been the ABOY promo CD. It was sold out by the time I got to the shop so...I didn't get it. Also, does the Sydney 'Kite' 2006 track count as a b-side (what a performance), almost better than Slane 2001 but then again, it could be 'cos I am Australian.

I've mentioned it loads of times, but Levitate is a damned good song if I ever heard one.

are you sure that mercy was a demo from htdaab sessions? if it was surely it would have been included in the unreleased and rare package in the complete u2? i think it was on a promo for aboy but i could be wrong.

oh and are you gonna wait forever was a b-side to vertigo