1. Originally posted by muzika:Its a tie between Sweetest thing (love the 98 version) and Lady with the spinning Head ( should have gotten a release over Blow your house down in the AB remaster)
    Lady With The Spinning Head was released on single and on reedition too... so what else do you need?

2. I did know that, but also read about how they made that B-side. Apparently it was literally 2 Clockwork pieces stitched together. So while it might have been a joke, second piece actually had that title
  3. In short, change the subject.
    I remember a very rare demo.
    "Wake up dead man (mix)" with Bono singing two different lyrics at the same time in the left channel and the right channel.
    This is crazy!
  4. @Carla_Ramos_10 The Remix I sent you is based on this ^ track It has the same Drums/Bass throughout it (+ the Lady/Fly/Lemon/Ultraviolet parts I added)

For anyone who wants to hear I just posted that remix in this topic: https://u2start.com/topic/11983/96/12/
  5. If we are talking best live b-side Kite from Sydney has gotta be right up there!
    I actually think that perhaps best U2 single as far as B-sides go is IGWSHA... 2 Shots, Slow Dancing, SBS by Edge... and no crap remixes
  6. Originally posted by EthanD:If we are talking best live b-side Kite from Aydney has gotta be right up there!
    I actually think that perhaps best U2 single as far as B-sides go is IGWSHA... 2 Shots, Slow Dancing, SBS by Edge... and no crap remixes
    Take it you're not a fan of Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way then?
  7. Originally posted by EthanD:If we are talking best live b-side Kite from Aydney has gotta be right up there!
    I still have that cd-single and bought it just for 2 shots. Gotta agree (weirdly enough) that I skipped all the singles with remixes on them. Except for the EBTTRT one with that Oakenfold Remix on it..
  8. There's a great remix of that, was it the Beck one?
  9. This is another b-side song I like it
  10. ~~Sweetest Thing. I think the 87 version is by far the superior version~~
  11. Hard to put it down to just one. I'd say it's a toss-up between Are You Gonna Wait Forever, Race Against Time and Walk To The Water.