U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Originally posted by LostSailor:[..]
    If you are not happy with the visual experience the Sphere is built for than do yourself a favor and don't go to the concert.

For all of the Larry fans out there who don't want to see U2 without their founding member than don't go to Vegas.

Same for peope complaining, or just not that into, hearing all of Achtung Baby live. If this isn't your thing than don't go to the Vegas shows and ruin them with your negativity.

Tired of all of the negativity around here. U2 is playing all of Achtung Baby, without Larry on drums, at the Sphere in Vegas for a run of residency shows. We should be thankful that U2 are still able to play for us fans in this uncertain day and age.
    Sorry, but this is like sticking your fingers in your ears and going 'la la la I can't hear you'.

This is a forum, people are going to express opinions you like and dislike. I'm sure the Vegas shows will be great, no doubt. Yet it's not for everyone.
  2. It's not just the visuals though. 150,000 speakers suggest we may have some very decent acoustics , also smoke , and they may introduce some scents ?
  3. Originally posted by Timk68:It's not just the visuals though. 150,000 speakers suggest we may have some very decent acoustics , also smoke , and they may introduce some scents ?
    Does anyone know how did Berlin smell in 1990?
  4. Is each show going to have their own individual thread?
  5. Each song of SOS had, so i bet each show will have an individual thread. Already looking forward to that 😁
  6. Good question. I would think that's a good idea Will open the first few soon.

Also makes it easier for attendees to find who else is going.

7. I'd assume there would be the AB songs, then maybe some extras that will be played nightly, then maybe another three that get rotated every night since they're generally three nights a week?
  8. U2:UV hits Las Vegas
    U2:UV hits Las Vegas

It'll be really easy to tell them apart
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

It'll be really easy to tell them apart
    i'm sure you missed one out
  10. Originally posted by LostSailor:[..]
    If you are not happy with the visual experience the Sphere is built for than do yourself a favor and don't go to the concert.

For all of the Larry fans out there who don't want to see U2 without their founding member than don't go to Vegas.

Same for peope complaining, or just not that into, hearing all of Achtung Baby live. If this isn't your thing than don't go to the Vegas shows and ruin them with your negativity.

Tired of all of the negativity around here. U2 is playing all of Achtung Baby, without Larry on drums, at the Sphere in Vegas for a run of residency shows. We should be thankful that U2 are still able to play for us fans in this uncertain day and age.

tell you what - how's about YOU don't comment?

see - it's not nice is it
  11. I am in the category of those who still aren't happy about Larry not being there and trying to maintain a critical distance with all of this...but also have tickets to see them in December. I'm going to try and take the bad and the good with this whole Vegas Sphere experiment as a fan.

Totally understand those with reactions both ways.
  12. Originally posted by LostSailor:[..]

100% agree with your comments.