U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. You know, I'm glad I'm not doing Vegas.

I think being stuck in a giant ball of flashing lights with a huge crowd of people would just give me a panic attack!
  2. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    It comes from a secondary ticketing site. I’m guessing they have just put the overhand at the wrong spot. The Ticketmaster still shows the overhang at the 100/200 sections. Which makes sense - the venue is a circle, and you can see the above photo doesn’t make a circle unless you move the 100 section to the right…

Went digging and found the seat map for the film from Ticketmaster does show an overhang there…it’s not showing up in their U2 map at all…

https://www.ticketmaster.com/sphere-tickets-las-vegas/venue/189524?tab=seatingCharts
  3. Are these not the overhang areas for block 200? May only just be a couple of rows but if you're sat right at the back I don't think you'll get a full view of the screen.

4. Blows my mind that limited view seats exist in a venue this state of the art and expensive. No overhangs would mean a concession on capacity but still. At least sell these seats at an insane discount.
  5. I'm starting to think GA is going to be like Row 1 at the cinema but standing.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Blows my mind that limited view seats exist in a venue this state of the art and expensive. No overhangs would mean a concession on capacity but still. At least sell these seats at an insane discount.
    I still don’t 100% get this venue, particularly for seeing U2. If I have seats, I don’t want people in front of me constantly gawping around to see what’s going on behind them. The primary focus of a gig is still going to be down at the front.
  7. so 164,000 speakers...

so if you're sitting over to the right then won't you just hear the right speakers more?

because if they automatically lowered the output so you can get a better balance then won't the overall sound therefore be unbalanced?

hmmm...one cocktail stick in the mouth=cool more than one=not cool
  8. Will seated people be up on their feet or will they stay seated ?
  9. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    I still don’t 100% get this venue, particularly for seeing U2. If I have seats, I don’t want people in front of me constantly gawping around to see what’s going on behind them. The primary focus of a gig is still going to be down at the front.
    This venue wants to be the headliner. Fuck the bands.
  10. Then maybe they should have put seats in that let you see the whole place instead of those blocked views where all you’ll see are the band…
  11. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Then maybe they should have put seats in that let you see the whole place instead of those blocked views where all you’ll see are the band…
    I jest of course. I love stadiums and arenas as buildings. Overhangs that restrict a panoramic view of the the place is a real pet hate of mine. This would be amplified in a place like this where the venue itself is a major part of the draw.

12. played solo by Larry for a one-off instead of singing whisky in the ...

arrr arrrr