U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Originally posted by felix2:[
    It's a shame about the Video from Vertigo. You have to say that the person who assembled the pictures with the armband suddenly disappearing and then suddenly appearing has no idea about the matter. Who from U2 approves such unprofessional and amateur videos? I think 19 times, if I counted and looked correctly the black armband disappears.That's a real house number. Which music video or film can demonstrate 19 errors in one minute and 40 seconds?

quote=badirishcharlie,m=1011934][YouTube Video]
    If is isnt mr resoluton of the screen.
  2. But it’s only Bono where the continuity is terrible. The rest are all in the same clothes although I’m a little less confident about that with Adam.
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:Its the close up crowd shots of the people on the rail that annoys me. Other videos have it worse where half the video is full of it. We want to see the band. Not the audience.

And you thought that those GA line freaks are there for the band? NO they knew they will be all over You Tube
  4. Ehm, the screen is still curved. Can everyone. I'm already looking forward to the next video from U2. I would bet my ass that at least one mistake has crept in by now.
  5. Check out the U2 shop! Loads of leftover merch just hit the store (at least in the US).
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I’ve spoken to people who have ordered and I can confirm that both versions of the book are being received. It seems random and speaking to customer service they know nothing about the two versions. It’s about 8 pages of photos of the band performing at shows added in.

I believe the u2songs merch write-up states the original 2023 Sphere book is 100pgs. And I noticed the current u2.com listing description lists it as 107 pg book. This adds up with your comment about 8pgs added. Id think it also means that anyone still getting mailed v1.0 (100pg) book, has an argument to request the 107pg one advertised
  7. Are there any Achtung Baby songs performed at Sphere that are now the definitive live version of that song along with the obvious So Cruel? For me it is Even Better Than The Real Thing. Maybe I'm influenced by Adam's excitement over his new baseline for EBTTRT in the recent interview from Sphere.
  8. No. All AB songs, apart from So Cruel and maybe Arms around the world, sounded better on other tours.
  9. Acrobat? I liked the version of One and Wild Horses a lot from Sphere.
  10. Originally posted by LostSailor:Are there any Achtung Baby songs performed at Sphere that are now the definitive live version of that song along with the obvious So Cruel? For me it is Even Better Than The Real Thing. Maybe I'm influenced by Adam's excitement over his new baseline for EBTTRT in the recent interview from Sphere.
    Even better's comeback, One, Love me tender/Until The End, Wild Horses, So Cruel, Acrobat and Love Is Blindness.

also i think UV Light My Way now is better than JT302019
  11. Originally posted by Damonio123:[..]
    Even better's comeback, One, Love me tender/Until The End, Wild Horses, So Cruel, Acrobat and Love Is Blindness.

also i think UV Light My Way now is better than JT302019
    Great comments. I liked Acrobat with MacPhisto better in E and I tour in 2018. There was a maniacal energy to it. For me, Love is Blindness was better on Zoo TV. Sphere version was very good except for the French song snippet....
    UV is a tough one. I do agree it was heinous on the JT17 / 19 tour. I would take 360 version over Sphere version but it's very close.
  12. Agree..One had a huge comeback in Sphere, mostly for me because of Bono's beautiful falsetto outro. Wild Horses at Sohere was very good. I liked the ending of it better on E and I tour (the few times they played it).