U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. T
  2. An actual rip (not a recording) of the SXM broadcast is now available on the show page. The interview is included, and there are some extras too!
  3. Awesome!
  4. Thank you very much for the warning. You have to hear it clearly. The place of the date looks like the stock market, the same there are three after two the next day four.
  5. Did you do it from the on demand broadcast or the scheduled rebroadcasts?
  6. Thank you!
  7. The interview is laughable: "our show is about saving the planet." Hilarious. The Sphere's energy waste and middle aged traveler's carbon footprint did nothing for those endangered birds, Bono. Nice try.
  8. Originally posted by cmaly:The interview is laughable: "our show is about saving the planet." Hilarious. The Sphere's energy waste and middle aged traveler's carbon footprint did nothing for those endangered birds, Bono. Nice try.
    Are you ever not goddamn negative? Everytime I see your name next to a paragraph my mind is already prepared for nihilism
  9. Bonologue how funny, I had never read it, I like it to name his speeches
  10. Originally posted by cmaly:The interview is laughable: "our show is about saving the planet." Hilarious. The Sphere's energy waste and middle aged traveler's carbon footprint did nothing for those endangered birds, Bono. Nice try.
    70% of the Sphere's energy comes from renewables.