2022-12-14 - Dublin
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 9
Audio recordings: 0
  1. I think Wanderer previously reported that it would be 90 minutes. That's what I expected anyway.
  2. It was okay. Nothing that the harder U2 fans wouldn’t already know. Good performances but I’m not exactly a fan of these versions. The best song is the one they wrote for Letterman. If it had more serious lyrics, it might actually do well on radio.
  3. Lovely film. Dave was just glowing throughout.
  4. Does anybody know where or how can I watch this thing? Will they make it available outside Disney+ anytime, hoe does that work? I don't use any streaming service, I don't even have a TV - much less a smart TV.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Does anybody know where or how can I watch this thing? Will they make it available outside Disney+ anytime, hoe does that work? I don't use any streaming service, I don't even have a TV - much less a smart TV.
    They won't, it will remain Disney+. Just sign up at https://www.disneyplus.com/ and watch in your browser. Don't forget to cancel after a month.
  6. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Some smart editing there. I was pissed at the Bad segment and then came Streets and now I’m crying my eyes out
  7. Question for those that have watched it: does Edge play an electric guitar at all?
  8. He plays the Streets intro for Dave privately. Then Dave asks him to do it again.

Bit no electric to speak of other than that.