2022-12-14 - Dublin
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 9
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Sad it was only for Invisble. But still awesome!
  2. They also recorded with Hansard and the other musicians at the pub the following night, and footage from that is in the film as well

3. Because 100% of U2 signed a contact that said U2 would play the sphere, so whoever is on that stage is going to be called U2.
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    They also recorded with Hansard and the other musicians at the pub the following night, and footage from that is in the film as well
    Haha okay fair enough!
  5. the trailer Bono literally says "While Larry was injured and Adam was off making an art film, Edge and I asked David Letterman to Dublin to talk about our songs"
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Damn Invisible sounds fantastic there.

Looking forward to this!

And just to stoke the fires and be a pain in the ass, notice how it's not titled "U2: A Sort of Homecoming.."?

Yes, it does sound fantastic. Please let the SOS version be close to this.
  7. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

Because 100% of U2 signed a contact that said U2 would play the sphere, so whoever is on that stage is going to be called U2.
    This
  8. I can’t tell if I’m going to enjoy this or it’s just going to make me sad that Adam and Larry aren’t in this. I guess we’ll find out.
  9. But Invisible does sound good in the trailer, at least.
  10. Apparently Bono and Edge wrote a song for/about David Letterman when he was in Ireland and during the filming of the Disney special.

This is such a tiny island
    We nearly lost him up off Sandycove Strand
    But he was swept away, it was part of the plan and…
    He’s not so frightening,
    His tongue is fast as lightning.