1. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Lol, that's totally U2
    At least have basic structure and partial lyrics, so you know what the song is about and then wotk on it. Not just couple of riffs and two or 3 rhymes here and there and then try to work something from this... typical U2 "We have songs for 3 albums" means bits and pieces we still need to put together to become songs...
    Exactly! I can perfectly understand their producers' frustration, it must be really exasperating to work with such undisciplined and chaotic artists
  2. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Lol, that's totally U2
    At least have basic structure and partial lyrics, so you know what the song is about and then wotk on it. Not just couple of riffs and two or 3 rhymes here and there and then try to work something from this... typical U2 "We have songs for 3 albums" means bits and pieces we still need to put together to become songs...

I remember Paul McGuiness saying they had 6 songs ready with Rubin. Who knows what happened.
    Or the rest of Monaco sessions ( 7 songs Adam and Larry vetoed for Bomb), seeing as how few Bomb songs have Chris Thomas mentoned.
  3. Originally posted by muzika:[..]

I remember Paul McGuiness saying they had 6 songs ready with Rubin. Who knows what happened.
    Or the rest of Monaco sessions ( 7 songs Adam and Larry vetoed for Bomb), seeing as how few Bomb songs have Chris Thomas mentoned.
    Vetoed? Few songs? Wow I have no idea about all this. Can you ellaborate a bit more or send a link?