1. As much as I don’t think they should play it in sequence, IF they do then it has to open the show. Zoo Station as opener once again.
  2. The 1st 6 achtung baby songs as a opener...the last six as a closer..streets, bad, and other 8 songs

3. This isn’t a set list I want. It’s what I think they’ll do. It’s the “make Bono think SOS is relevant” set. Otherwise I’d prefer zero SOS versions. WOWY should absolutely be like it was in 1992 with a huge guitar solo
  4. Originally posted by Monopoly:[..]

This isn’t a set list I want. It’s what I think they’ll do. It’s the “make Bono think SOS is relevant” set. Otherwise I’d prefer zero SOS versions. WOWY should absolutely be like it was in 1992 with a huge guitar solo
    They need to play Mysterious Ways with Edge on the keyboard at the start and the big solo at the end.
  5. Agree!
    Glad to see we are talking about the actual Vegas shows here!

6. Haha, me too. The other thread should be renamed the 'Larry bitch & whine' thread. I have to trying to find anything actually about the Vegas shows. No luck.

Hopes. A setlist very heavy on the entire AB>Zooropa>Pop period.

So AB, plus Zooropa (song), Lemon, Numb (maybe), Discotheque, Gone, Please, Do You Feel Loved (maybe) & Mofo (maybe). Plus Streets, & a couple of other classics

Expectations. A setlist heavy on the classic warhorses, for the casual Vegas crowd. So AB plus Streets, Beautiful Day, Vertigo, Elevation, Pride, NYD, WOWY, ISHFWILF, Desire, IWF, COBL
  7. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]

Haha, me too. The other thread should be renamed the 'Larry bitch & whine' thread. I have to trying to find anything actually about the Vegas shows. No luck.

Hopes. A setlist very heavy on the entire AB>Zooropa>Pop period.

So AB, plus Zooropa (song), Lemon, Numb (maybe), Discotheque, Gone, Please, Do You Feel Loved (maybe) & Mofo (maybe). Plus Streets, & a couple of other classics

Expectations. A setlist heavy on the classic warhorses, for the casual Vegas crowd. So AB plus Streets, Beautiful Day, Vertigo, Elevation, Pride, NYD, WOWY, ISHFWILF, Desire, IWF, COBL
    No one is bitching Larry tbh, but supporting him 💪
  8. Originally posted by ddarroch:

I think this is more or less accurate. Several warhorses will probably be the SOS versions.

And I bet they'll throw Zooropa a bone -- Stay at the minimum, possibly Dirty Day since it's on SOS
  9. 12 songs on Achtung Baby.

Lady with the Spinning Head (UV1) - if there’s a B-side worked in that’s my guess. The song is about gambling and Lady Luck and the roulette wheel. It eventually developed into Ultra Violet, so they’d have to take it somewhere else…but it’s a possibility.

I too think you’ll get some Zooropa material especially as it’s the 30th anniversary of those songs. Dirty Day and Stay seem like likely contenders as they are on the SOS album.

And then I’m guessing it’ll be enough non-warhorses and the rest will be filled out with hits. And I’m guessing we will get one or two things different between night one and night two of each weekend, but little variation other than that for the full run.

And if they pull out anything recent it’ll be “Love is Bigger”, “Ordinary Love” or “Every Breaking Wave”.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:As much as I don’t think they should play it in sequence, IF they do then it has to open the show. Zoo Station as opener once again.
    Curious as to why you don't think they should play it in sequence?

I wonder if they do something close to what they did for the JT shows. Something like...

1. Open with 4-5 songs from the 80s...
    2. Then transition into AB front to back. Zoo Station kicking in similar to how Streets did for the JT shows.
    3. Short break after Love Is Blindness, then come out with a long encore comprised of mainly post-2000 stuff, perhaps with "Stay" or something else from Zooropa, and maybe with some of the SOS arrangements (though now that the show is being billed at "Achtung Baby" I really don't think we'll see much of these versions live).
  11. I though the JT17/19 model was great.

3 or 4 warhorses

AB

Encore1

SOS Suite

Encore2

2 or 3 90's tracks.