1. Bono
  2. Did someone mention Claypool?

3. Good stuff..he and Buckethead 🔥🔥
  4. The irony is the woman is reimagining the track better than U2.

Take her away and it's - once again - just a stripped back, hollow mess you'd listen to once out of curiosity and then never again.
  5. It can already be anticipated that the CD version will be more boring.
  6. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:I just have this sinking feeling that the bassline in the video isn’t going to be the bassline of the final track. It doesn’t sound like Adam to me. I’m hoping to be happily surprised, but I’m not holding my breath.

Haven't seen Adam do any slapping for the last 35 years so I doubt it's his bassline (if he is even on the track)
  7. Bassline or not it’s easily my least favourite so far, only get out of your own way has the potential to be worse based on the audiobook clips.
  8. And U2 seem to have plenty of belief in GOOYOW
  9. After hearing this, I’m glad they’ve not touched Crumbs, Breathe, Bullet and Moment of Surrender.
  10. they should rename this one Derisery
  11. Originally posted by James360:The irony is the woman is reimagining the track better than U2.

Take her away and it's - once again - just a stripped back, hollow mess you'd listen to once out of curiosity and then never again.
    Yeah, they just posted in their IG story that it’s her bassline, so we won’t be getting that on the official track.