1. Sounds great! I can't stop listening to it
  2. Gave it another few listens, liking it more. Even the shorts I really didn't like at first listen, I'm still eager to listen to everything and give it a chance. I'll really need to be open-minded and patient with Desire and Red Hill though. Those two stick out at the lower end for me.
  3. This is one of the very few that I've liked. Maybe because it's very reminiscent of the Stories Of Surrender arrangement which I really enjoyed - and kicked off an unforgettable evening.
  4. ✅ ✅ ✅ instant teleportation to row 2, seat 13 right in front of Bono as he kicked off his show.

I stopped caring about COBL over a decade ago, but I really really like this version.
  5. It started well but lost a bit of interest towards the end.
  6. The falsetto was bad and there was a weird bit before the "time" bridge
    The arrangement of the song overall was ok though
  7. This song needs pace, which it doesn’t have in the verses. And the falsetto is real weird. The choruses and the bridge are fine.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    This is one of the very few that I've liked. Maybe because it's very reminiscent of the Stories Of Surrender arrangement which I really enjoyed - and kicked off an unforgettable evening.
    Listening to this one again right now and having the same feeling. I love this arrangement because of its association for me of being in Chicago with my wife and seeing the SoS show. Beautiful song and memory to have now.
  9. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    Listening to this one again right now and having the same feeling. I love this arrangement because of its association for me of being in Chicago with my wife and seeing the SoS show. Beautiful song and memory to have now.
    Absolutely And at the end of the day, that is what all this is about: creating memories and having a life soundtrack that we enjoy revisiting x months or years later.