1. Liking this one, still sounds pretty true to the original
  2. They didn’t mess with it too much—which is good, since it’s one of their best—but I do still miss the guitar from the original.
  3. Very very good !!
  4. After listening to the complete version... I am positively surprised Very different sound and arrangement, quite a lot of Larry and in general a nice surprise. If only it had the orchestra at the ending
  5. Doesn't surpass the original but a nice refreshing take on it.
  6. This isn’t bad. Definitely did miss the orchestra at the end. Like the beginning half more than the latter half. But it’s okay.
  7. One of the better produced/engineered songs of the album
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:After listening to the complete version... I am positively surprised Very different sound and arrangement, quite a lot of Larry and in general a nice surprise. If only it had the orchestra at the ending
    Just listened to it and it's a good vocal and one of the few that's higher than the original (semitone). The positive thing I think from SoS is that Bono is finding form (and falsetto) back. It sounds like they lifted Larry's drums from the '89 version, since it has more swing than other percussion I've heard so far on SoS.

In the end I wouldn't call this really a re-imagination though. It's not that different except for the electric guitar and the end orchestra.
  9. Yea ok!! This album proves u2 don’t need Adam Larry or any producers. Facts!!! I’m the biggest u2 fan. I have spoken.
  10. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Yea ok!! This album proves u2 don’t need Adam Larry or any producers. Facts!!! I’m the biggest u2 fan. I have spoken.