1. Someone get Edge some Sudafed…
  2. I still can't believe ANYONE within the band's close circle that listened to this thought "oh, that's great, yeah let's choose this take, well done Edge". It's really, really hard to believe. I could understand that Edge himself preferred this vocal take over other ones for whatever reasons, but do I really need to believe that there is not ANYONE around him that listened to this and said "look, man, it's a nice effort but maybe you should wait until your flu is over and re-record the vocals, huh? how bout that?". I just can't.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I still can't believe ANYONE within the band's close circle that listened to this thought "oh, that's great, yeah let's choose this take, well done Edge". It's really, really hard to believe. I could understand that Edge himself preferred this vocal take over other ones for whatever reasons, but do I really need to believe that there is not ANYONE around him that listened to this and said "look, man, it's a nice effort but maybe you should wait until your flu is over and re-record the vocals, huh? how bout that?". I just can't.
    They obviously need producers around to tell them NO. This project feels like it’s lacking that NO on so many tracks. Again, I just can’t wait to get past this phase of U2.
  4. "I recorded “Peace on Earth” in my bedroom with two microphones and a laptop. It took literally 10 minutes."

Just laughed reading this Edge quote haha.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    They obviously need producers around to tell them NO. This project feels like it’s lacking that NO on so many tracks. Again, I just can’t wait to get past this phase of U2.
    100%.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:"I recorded “Peace on Earth” in my bedroom with two microphones and a laptop. It took literally 10 minutes."

Yep. We could tell, Edge. Sorry, not sorry.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:"I recorded “Peace on Earth” in my bedroom with two microphones and a laptop. It took literally 10 minutes."

Top trolling from the very top.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:"I recorded “Peace on Earth” in my bedroom with two microphones and a laptop. It took literally 10 minutes."

Who would've said
  9. Bloody hell...