1. Sounds like a demo version
  2. it really is a demo. They practically write it in the Disney show. Clearly rushed a produced version together to run over the ending credits.
  3. It’s a nice fun song. People complaining about this complain about everything.
  4. People really hate it? The instrumentation honestly sounds Unforgettable Fire. Replace the lyrics, add a guitar solo and it could be a really great U2 song.
  5. I like it more than Summer of Love, Ahimsa and Your Song Saved
  6. Originally posted by Monopoly:People really hate it? The instrumentation honestly sounds Unforgettable Fire. Replace the lyrics, add a guitar solo and it could be a really great U2 song.
  7. Originally posted by Monopoly:People really hate it? The instrumentation honestly sounds Unforgettable Fire. Replace the lyrics, add a guitar solo and it could be a really great U2 song.
    It's done only in a day or two..... A very very rushed production. It will definitely be an excellent song with your proposed changes or addition.
  8. VERY bad song
  9. Love the origin and concept for that song and think it has potential to become something worthy of seriously recording.
  10. I agree in the sense that it is 'unusual' for them to come out of their comfort zone and put out a song sketch like that even if it's over the end credits of a documentary. My hope is that moving forward, U2 will be less shackled to their usual 5+year tour/album cycle and maybe focus more on smaller projects here and there. Like Vegas. Maybe an EP or album without tour. Maybe a short tour or series of concerts without album.
  11. Nice song, more made as a joke. Put the guitar in it and it's far better. And the documentary is great. Bring out that stuff played there, great.