1. Does anyone know of any songs that got rehearsed by the band but ultimately never ended up performing them live on tours? Obviously we all know of them rehearsing Acrobat on Zoo TV and Drowning Man on 360 but what other songs also got close but never quite made it to the concert
  2. I know that TTTYAATW was rehearsed during the 360-tour, but never played live.
    Also, there is a recording of The Showman which was rehearsed during the E+I tour, you can look them up in the audio section
  3. Playboy mansion on IE
  4. IGWSHA On 360 I think.
  5. Redhill Mining Town was sounchecked during the Joshua Tree Tour, in November 1987. But it wasn't performed live until the 2017 anniversary tour.

MOFO was also soundchecked for Vertigo (there's a short clip on YouTube).
  6. Electrical Storm was rehearsed before the 2nd leg of the Vertigo Tour but they didn't play it until +4 years later.
  7. This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now was rehearsed before IE iirc (paging @hoserama and @nunomoreira1 here).
  8. And Spanish Eyes was rehearsed in August 2005 (and it was even in the printed setlist for 2005-08-11 - Madrid) but they eventually didn't play it in neither of the 3 Spanish concerts that year.
  9. Was Kite not rehearsed during 360 too? And Zooropa (in full) during IE’s second leg? Or am I making that up?

I know Running to Stand Still and Stay were rehearsed before first leg of IE as well.
  10. there was a calling for some fan sing-along videos to accompany Ordinary Love on the TJT2017 tour, that never happened