1. Average ticket price $390.

Yeah, that's believable. And also gigantic.
  2. Originally posted by coldrain:[..]
    Thanks. This is helpful. I'm flying in the day of the show and won't be able to spend much time in line. I would even consider swapping my GA ticket for a seat that night so I can arrive later, but if you rolled at 7:15pm and still got a spot in the middle of the floor I should be fine. I'm not interested in being on the rail. Ideally, I would like to be dead center at the back of the floor.

can confirm that you should NOT sell your ga ... it is easy to get a decent spot in the middle in the back !!! i have seen 10 shows so far and did a few in that spot, not once did i line up .. the thing to do is to wait till the dj car moves from the middle to adams side and take aim .... but even that is not necessary .... also the sides have loads of space and fun to dance around

3. Here we go! 😊
  4. Originally posted by toysfornoise:[..]

can confirm that you should NOT sell your ga ... it is easy to get a decent spot in the middle in the back !!! i have seen 10 shows so far and did a few in that spot, not once did i line up .. the thing to do is to wait till the dj car moves from the middle to adams side and take aim .... but even that is not necessary .... also the sides have loads of space and fun to dance around
    Great, thanks. I have heard that GA is not oversold which is good. This is a relief. Now I don't have to stress about Friday. The plane arrives at 1:30pm so I will have more than enough time to do what I need to do and get to the venue by 6:30-7.