2023-10-13 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1

1. A dedicated topic for the U2:UV Las Vegas residency show on 13 October 2023 (Friday).

Special coverage from U2start
    We will be there for the first few shows and cover everything there is to know on our socials and on the forums. We will also bring our podcast to Vegas and host a live post-show chat after each of the first 3 shows live on Instagram.

Live audio streams
    We will keep an eye out for live audio streams and connect these to this topic in advance or during the show.

Who is going or went to this show?
    Our dedicated show page lists all attendees. Add yourself to the list if you're going too. Prior to the show you can also find ticket offers and trades on the show page.
  2. Let me get damned if I'm not at the party. I'm going to bed, setting my alarm.
  3. Wife away tonight setting my alarm for stupid o'clock in the morning
  4. My body clock now wakes me up at 4.30ish every morning so I’ll join. Gutted on Thursday morning as was up early on a run and planned to listen.
  5. I won't be here for the setlist party. But I will be here for the saturday show setlist party
  6. On the floor, 10mins to show time, atmosphere is electric! Totally different vibe to Wednesday.

Here's to a good night folks!
  7. Hello hello
  8. Any link for show?
  9. Mxlr?
  10. Haven’t found anything that’s working