1. Originally posted by felix2:[..]
    The really good shots for a multicam project can be found in many Facebook groups. Youtube is a complete rubbish for recordings. Or you doctor Vetri's U2 legacy so that something completely different comes out and then he asks, what did you do with my recordings without asking or mentioning me?
    I just wanted to throw a bit of his medicine back at him...but ultimately not worth the headache and goes against my credo (even for those who do the opposite). Much love to folks like @DutchU2Fan who try to do it the right way with getting original sources + permission from tapers/filmers.
  2. The multicam I'm looking for was taken down new year's eve or new year's day.
    The ventri was taken down over a week prior to that.

It was beautifully done and I really hope it surfaces again.
    I think it was only up for 3 or 4 days in total before it vanished.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    I just wanted to throw a bit of his medicine back at him...but ultimately not worth the headache and goes against my credo (even for those who do the opposite). Much love to folks like @DutchU2Fan who try to do it the right way with getting original sources + permission from tapers/filmers.
    Vetri really needs his medicine, since he screwed everyone else over and didn't know anything about it. Hopefully he will disappear from YouTube too. The world doesn't need people like that who enrich themselves and gain fame at the expense of others.
  4. I realize now that I hijacked this thread looking for the vid i've been searching for.
    Sorry about that, I didn't intend to.
    DutchU2Fan how IS your multicam coming along?
  5. I have been very busy lately, that's why I wasn't on U2Start for a few months. I still have to start editing the multicam, but don't worry it will come. Soon I have more free time to work on the project. When I'm busy with the multicam I will upload 2 or 3 previews for you guys