1. Ooph that’s good. Amazing as always hoserama.
  2. Thanks goat hoserama
  3. Thanks for sharing hoserama!

As for the song... hope it doesn't survive to enter the album... really weak, there's nothing in it.
  4. Amazing how opinions differ. I’d kill for an album like this after the watered down nonsense we’ve had since 2000. (SOI is a decent body of work but still very generic modern U2).
  5. I mean, this ambient like stuff is nice as background noise.
    I don't know if I would enjoy a whole album. But it would be bold of them to release it.

Btw, it seems like Bono sings the whole song. It should be added as a song to the setlists and not just a snippet 😝
  6. Originally posted by DerBFreund:I mean, this ambient like stuff is nice as background noise.
    I don't know if I would enjoy a whole album. But it would be bold of them to release it.

Btw, it seems like Bono sings the whole song. It should be added as a song to the setlists and not just a snippet 😝
    The song is played over the PA at the end of the night. Bono does sing along occasionally but only 1-2 lines usually…so I think it belongs as a snippet.
  7. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]
    Me too. Don't dislike it but it doesn't wow me either. Maybe, as used for the shows, as a closer for the album but other than that one I'd be saying doesn't make the cut.

am just waiting for pure rock songs or smt
  8. and this song sounds to me a bit generic but i can't say anything else more because it's not released yet so
  9. Presumably when the single comes out, it will be a full band version with Larry on drums and Bono on vocals, maybe with a bit of Brittany Howard/Edge in the choruses. I hope that's what they do. I don't think it would be very popular in its current incarnation - too mellow. Amazing singer but I really want to hear what Bono does with this.
  10. Originally posted by j1167198:Presumably when the single comes out, it will be a full band version with Larry on drums and Bono on vocals, maybe with a bit of Brittany Howard/Edge in the choruses. I hope that's what they do. I don't think it would be very popular in its current incarnation - too mellow. Amazing singer but I really want to hear what Bono does with this.
    I'm also hoping this is the incognito version and that they released proper U2 version, with or without Brittany Howard. I'm down for it to be a duet.
  11. Originally posted by j1167198:Presumably when the single comes out, it will be a full band version with Larry on drums and Bono on vocals, maybe with a bit of Brittany Howard/Edge in the choruses. I hope that's what they do. I don't think it would be very popular in its current incarnation - too mellow. Amazing singer but I really want to hear what Bono does with this.
    Agree - or a slow version with no dancey beat?
  12. I suspect this is one of the songs planned for Songs of Ascent. Thematically, it fits