1. PS The riff that's also on the website sounds a bit like a 007 tune - cool stuff

2. I liked this song but it doesn't pack the punch that Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me does.

3. dont forget only the live version had a major punch.

4. I don't agree at all. It's one of my Top 10 favorites.

5. Don't agree either. The studio version is just as rocker as the live version.
  6. dude they should play HMTMKSKM next year! it would fit that stage like no other song...

7. Rivalizing with Discoteque and Mofo

8. To quote Bono-man : Fuuuuuck yes. That song has so much attitude. Especially when you forget about the crappy movie in which it was used.
  9. Also makes me think of Edge's Batman project

10. Sounds good but the song bores me a little at the end. Early to judge though. It sounds rocky, Rubin-ish. Totally different than anything on NLOTH except for maybe SUC.

11. Taken from this web page from the New York Times:
    http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/10/cumming-says-spider-man-musical-will-be-delayed/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"January 10, 2010, 3:32 pm
    Cumming Says ‘Spider-Man’ Musical Will Be Delayed
    By PATRICK HEALY
    The Tony Award-winning actor Alan Cumming (“Cabaret”) said Saturday that the coming Broadway musical “Spider-Man, Turn Off the Dark” in which he is set to star as the Green Goblin, would be significantly delayed and that producers had hit a financial iceberg last year. Previews were scheduled to begin next month, but speaking at a TimesTalk event, Mr. Cumming said: “No one’s going to be there that day. We’re just waiting.” He said the show had hit “an iceberg of financial ruin” last year when producers could not raise enough money for the show, which is expected to cost upwards of $50 million. He said the producers should have taken down posters in the theater district that suggest the show is opening soon; the musical’s Web site still says that previews start Feb. 25. The lead producer, Michael Cohl, who took over in November, has said that the production would take place on Broadway sometime this year. Mr. Cumming said it was “a really weird, frustrating thing to be waiting,” but added that based on the music (by Bono and the Edge of U2), costumes and sets that he had seen so far, the musical would be “a new, very exciting experience” for Broadway audiences."

Well this is sad news for me. I'll be in NYC this summer and I was hoping for a chance to see this Musical. I hope it's able to see the stage at some point.
  12. the can't do a fucking thing on time.

Not a fucking thing.