2023-11-03 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Exactly.

People lose their minds if there's IEM in the lineage, even if its a staticy mono (sometimes two) pull.

Plenty of quality recordings out there, including this one!
  2. I was just being curious
  3. Recording up on the show page.
  4. I would like to thank the taper of the show.
    I am living in France and I cannot see the band in Las Vegas for a question of money.
    Listening to that show gives me pleasure and happiness.

Thanks again
  5. I missed this news because I was hiding in the spoiler-free zone but wow, what a great surprise of a triple from War. I got to hear Two Hearts on Dec-1 and thought that was a treat, but to get a rare performance of Seconds as well must have been something else.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:Exactly.

People lose their minds if there's IEM in the lineage, even if its a staticy mono (sometimes two) pull.

Plenty of quality recordings out there, including this one!
    Well, I think you're partly responsible for that ....you set the bar too high with IEM mixed with audience recording and click tracks and counts removed. Now people just hear IEM and people think it's going to sound like almost like a soundboard or official release!
    I'm not the most active of users here but I have really enjoyed all the recordings over the years and are my go-to recordings whenever I want to revisit many tours!
  7. I should just release Bram/Larry feeds only. That'll fix it.

(Brams feed is actually decent as a regular drummer mix. Larry's is a horrible listen)
  8. And thanks for compliment!
  9. Brilliant audio..at the show I went to, I was really impressed with how clear all the instruments were, especially the drums