2024-01-27 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Gespielte Songs : 23
Audio-Aufnahmen: 0
  1. why have they chosen this song , any significance / context ?
  2. The world is full of conflict. Wars, struggles etc.
    The lyric sums it up
  3. yeah might just be as simple as that , though loads of songs can cover that base so wondering why they chose this one , maybe Bono likes it or feels he can sing it ok
  4. Well, I think Bono is teasing their next album. I think it will be called Songs of freedom. Last year, he sang Redemption song several times with the lyrics « all I ever had, redemption songs, this songs of freedom ». He uses the word FREEDOM so often lately that I think it’s their intention
  5. Ok Bono, Edge, Adam, as your audience research team, we’ve compiled a list and tested it containing every song you could play acoustically at the sphere. You know, that section where you take a break so the band can have a breather for like two songs. Yes, you’ve been doing that since at least 30 years ago I know. But even though you want to play something seldom played before like Seconds, Wild Honey, The First Time or even Party Girl,
    We have received data indicating that audiences really want you to do a cover of a 80s band. Especially one that you might hear at a Dentist office. We understand that Heart’s Alone might not be a good fit, but would you consider either the B52’s Roam or Don’t Dream It’s Over by Crowded House?
  6. I would seriously enjoy watching U2 try to play the B52s.

Bono doing Private Idaho with Edge doing the female backing vocals would be....a treat.
  7. its an easy song to sing i guess
  8. They have often done Crowded House/Split Enz Snippits when play New Zealand
  9. I really want to know how he knows Neil and Tims Finns Mum, who puts the batteries in this guy :-)