2024-01-31 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by miryclay:Does anyone else hear "I'm Not Your Baby" in Bono's delivery during this performance of Seconds?

Not the actual lyrics but in the musical delivery.

I hear it but I could be crazy.

[YouTube Video]
    I hear it too
  2. Teard-eye. Can relate to that.
    Nice description.
    Only disagree with So Cruel visuals. Do love the simple shadow visuals on that one!

Can’t speak for acrobat and elevation, since in GA it’s all fine with the lights. Can imagine in stands it’s bit underwhelming visually.

Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:invalid instagram post
    One of the greatest days of my life. I couldn’t believe I was actually in Las Vegas for this and I had ridiculously high expectations. Once the band walked on stage and Bono started singing, I got teary-eyed. Being there with my closest friends made this show so so special. Screen quality is crazy good (I was up in the 400s), and sound quality was also insane except for the first couple of songs where I felt that sound was still being adjusted. Great to hear all of Achtung Baby, which is my all time favorite album. Turntable set was so fun on that show with Walk on the Wild Side and Rock the Casbah adding to the excitement. Bono was in a particularly great mood. I was trying to take it all in and it was emotionally overwhelming at times. Overall, the show seemed like it just flew by. I definitely prefer visuals on Acrobat, So Cruel and Elevation, but it was a fantastic show regardless. With or without you and Beautiful Day worked so much better as a closing duo than what I thought. I was so happy the whole time. Unforgettable experience.
  3. -
  4. His glow faded at 1.33